National Center for Biotechnology offers services to businesses and individuals; such as provision of analyses and equipment to perform research. In addition, the NCB employees hold training seminars and consultations, referee scientific works. All services are listed below.
- Cultivation of allogenic human skin fibroblasts (10 million cells).
- Isolation and cultivation of human umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cells (10 million cells).
- Cultivation of human mesenchymal stem cells (100 million cells).
- Isolation and cultivation of human synovial mesenchymal stem cells (40 million cells).
- Isolation and cultivation of human bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells (100 million cells).
- Isolation and cultivation of mesenchymal stem cells of human adipose tissue (100 million cells).
- Isolation of human stromal-vascular fraction cells from 40 ml of lipoaspirate.
- Evaluation of the general toxic effect of the material/preparation on human cell culture using the MTT
- Evaluation of the hemolytic activity of the material/preparation.
Synthesis of oligonucleotides and creation of kits for PCR
- Synthesis of oligonucleotides (primers).
- Synthesis of oligomers (50-100 nucleotides).
- Synthesis of destructible fluorescent probes (Taqman).
- Creation of double-stranded DNA fragments (up to 250 nucleotides).
- Creation of double-stranded DNA fragments (up to 1000 nucleotides).
- Creation of double-stranded DNA fragments (up to 1500 nucleotides).
- Creation of a kit for RT-PCR to quantify the expression level of the target gene (100 reactions).
- Creation of a PCR kit with electrophoretic detection.
- Identification of microorganisms (non-pathogenic) based on DNA sequencing of 16s RNA and ITS – region with the construction of phylogenetic trees.
- Identification of animals based on the cytochrome gene region with the construction of a phylogenetic tree.
- Isolation of DNA from biological samples (blood, buccal cells, tissue, etc.).
- SNP genotyping (Taqman probes customer).
- Carrying out research work under the order.
- Services for whole genome sequencing of bacterial strains on a high-performance MiSeq sequencer.
- Services for the detection of anulata by PCR with electrophoretic detection.
- Services for the detection of Babesia by PCR with electrophoretic detection.
- Species identification of Babesia by sequencing.
- Services for MLVA fragment analysis on an automatic genetic analyzer 3730xl DNA Analyzer (Applied Biosystems).
- Services for genotyping of non-pathogenic bacterial strains or fungi, based on the analysis of the nucleotide sequence of the 16SrRNA gene or ITS region with the construction of phylogenetic trees.
Proteomics and mass spectrometry
- Identification of the isolated pure culture by mass spectrometry (1 target, the target can hold up to 30 samples).
- Obtaining mass spectra of proteins or peptides using MS/MS tandem mass spectrometry mode (1 sample).
- One standard sample (blood, buccal epithelium), biomaterial is taken at the NCB or provided by the client.
- One non-standard sample per stain – semen (provided).
- One non-standard sample (saliva on wearable items, cigarette butts, traces of sweat on wearable items, fingerprints, used chewing gum, dried blood, hair, muscle, nail cuts, etc.) (provided by the client).
- One non-standard sample – bone (provided).
- Establishment of biological motherhood, paternity (2 standard samples: one parent, child).
- Establishment of biological paternity; establishing the biological relationship of the parent couple in relation to the child (3 standard samples: mother, father, child).
- Establishment of biological relationship (brother-sister; uncle/aunt-nephew/niece; grandfather/grandmother – granddaughter/grandson) (2 standard samples).
- Establishment of kinship in the male line (Y-chromosomal DNA) (2 standard samples).
- Genetic identification DNA passport for men (autosomal, Y-chromosomal DNA) (1 standard sample).
- Genetic identification DNA passport for women (autosomal DNA) (1 standard sample).
- Twin test. Zygosity test (identical/fraternal twins) (informative) (2 standard samples).
- Establishing paternity based on abortive material (informative) – 3 samples: 1 non-standard (abortive material) and 2 standard samples. Abortive material is provided by the client.
- Establishing paternity starting from early pregnancy 10-12 weeks on biopsy material (chorionic villi, cord blood, amniotic fluid) – 3 samples: 1 non-standard (chorionic villus) and 2 standard samples. Note: Biopsy material is provided by the client. On the issue of taking biopsy material, you can contact the NCB expert.
- Urgent execution of any examination, research (only standard samples).