Head of the Branch
Specialist in the development of biotechnological and chemical drugs, biologically active substances, biotechnological plant protection products and biological products for cleaning oil-contaminated soils.
Awarded the first prize named after D.A. Kunaev of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan for young scientists (2010).
- Isolation and replenishment of the collection of microorganisms with probiotic properties;
- Isolation and replenishment of the collection of production strains for the creation of biofertilizers;
- Isolation and replenishment of the collection of microorganisms for bioremediation of anthropogenically disturbed soils in Kazakhstan;
- Development of technology for fermentation, concentration, lyophilization of microorganisms;
- Creation of a seed bank of rare and endangered species of flora of Kazakhstan, including endemic medicinal plants.
- A mesophilic wheat starter, a starter for acidophilus, as well as enzyme preparations: “Protosubtilin”, “Glucavomarin”, “Amilosubtilin” have been developed for use in the food industry (production of bakery products, beer production).
- Vaccines have been developed against sheeppox, tuberculosis, listeriosis, bradzot, infectious enerotoxemia, malignant edema of sheep and dysentery of lambs, pasteurellosis, anthrax, rabies, emphysematous carbuncle of animals.
- The probiotic preparation “Bifidumbacterin”, dietary supplements “Dimicil” and “Biolact” were developed for enriched functional human nutrition and their registration tests were carried out in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Biological fertilizers “Nitragin” and “Multifunctional activator of soil fertility based on nitrogen-fixing bacteria”, insecticidal preparations: “Biomicol”, “BioKenBid”, “Biolarvitsid”, “Bioturin”, “Bioprogest”, “Biocomarin” have been developed.
- Creation of starter cultures for the dairy industry and dietary supplements with probiotic properties;
- Production of dry starter cultures for the dairy industry and dietary supplements with probiotic properties;
- Creation and production of a biological product for cleaning oil-contaminated soils, based on strains of indigenous hydrocarbon-oxidizing microorganisms;
- Collection of seeds of rare, endemic and endangered species of flora of Kazakhstan, determination of germination and shelf life.