Doctor of Biological Sciences, Associated Professor
Specialist in the fields of hybridoma technology and development of test system based on monoclonal antibody, author of more than 100 scientific articles, holds 15 patents of hybridoma strains that produce monoclonal antibody and microorganism strains that produce recombinant antigens. He was awarded the badge “For contribution in development of science of the Republic of Kazakhstan” in 2011.
ORCID ID – 0000-0002-6048-0232
Scopus ID – 57211138932
- Development of test-systems for diagnosis of infectious diseases in animals and human (including extremely dangerous) on the basis of monoclonal antibodies and recombinant antigens;
- Development of immunochromatographic test-system for potato viral infection on the basis of monoclonal antibody;
- Obtaining and production of viral recombinant antigens;
- Obtaining monoclonal antibody for tumor-associated antigens on the surface of plasmic membrane of tumor cells (breast cancer).
- Enzym linked imunnosurbent assay based on recombinant non-structural antigen of foot-and-mouth disease virus for differential diagnostics of vaccinated animals from infected ones;
- Immunofluorescent and Enzym linked imunnosurbent assay methods on the basis of monoclonal antibodies and recombinant antigens of cattle’s leucosis virus;
- Enzym linked imunnosurbent assay for serologic diagnosis of lues venereal on the basis of recombinant antigens;
- Enzym linked imunnosurbent assay for serologic diagnosis of foot-and-mouth disease on the basis of monoclonal antibody and recombinant antigens in cattle;
- Enzym linked imunnosurbent assay based on monoclonal antibodies for serologic diagnosis of foot-and-mouth disease in cattle;
- Enzym linked imunnosurbent assay based on monoclonal antibodies and recombinant antigens for serologic diagnosis of rabies in livestock;
- Immunochromatographic assay for serologic diagnostics of Brucella abortis in cattle;
- Immunochromatographic test analysis for serological diagnosis of foot-and-mouth disease based on recombinant VP1 antigen of O, A, and Asia serotypes;
- Immunochromatographic test analysis of potato virus detection based on monoclonal antibody;
- Immunochromatographic test analysis for serological diagnosis of leucosis in cattle based on recombinant р24 and gp51 antigens.
Bulashev, A., Ingirbay, B., Mukantayev, K N., Syzdykova, A.
Evaluation of chimeric proteins for serological diagnosis of brucellosis in cattle // Veterinary World - 2021 Volume 14, Issue 8, Pages 2187 - 2196
Tursunov K., Tokhtarova, L., Kanayev, D., Mustafina, R., Mukantayev, K.
Effect of thioredoxin on the immunogenicity of the recombinant P32 protein of lumpy skin disease virus // Veterinary World - 2022 Volume 15, Issue 10, Pages 2384 - 2390
Mukantayev, K., Kanayev, D., Zhumabekova, Sh., Shevtsov, A., Tursunov, K., Mukanov, K., Ramankulov, Y.
Optimization of polymerase chain reaction for the identification of Roe deer, Saiga, and Siberian stag living in Kazakhstan // Veterinary World. - 2022 Vol. 15, Issue 8, P. 2067 - 2071
Adish Zh., Nurtleu M., Dzantiev B., Tursunov K., Mukantayev K., Ramankulov Y., Mukanov K.K.
Expression of Recombinant CTLA-4 and PD-L1 Proteins Fused with Thioredoxin, and Determination of Their Ligand-Binding Activities // Reports of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. - 2022. - Vol. 11, No. 2, Р. 310-319
Nurtleu, M., Adish, Zh., Mukanov, K., Tursunov, K., Ramankulov, Ye., Mukantayev, K.
Analysis of Antibody Induction by Macrophages Treated Ex Vivo with Human Proteins in Mice // Reports of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology - 2023 Vol.11, No.4