Shegebayev Tanat was born in 1979 in the Aksu district of the Almaty region. Graduated from the Kazakh State Agrotechnical University. S. Seifullin, qualification «Architect», Kazakh-Russian International University, qualification «Jurisprudence».
Over the years, he worked in various public service positions, such as:
- Expert, Chief expert, Head of the Capital Construction and Repair Department of the Department of Logistics under the General Prosecutor’s Office of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2009-2013);
- Head of the project group LLP «Administrative building of the Supreme Court of the Republic of Kazakhstan» (2013-2016);
- Chief consultant of the «Department for Provision and Development of Infrastructure of Courts» of the Department for Ensuring the Activities of Courts under the Supreme Court of the Republic of Kazakhstan of the Office of the Supreme Court of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2016);
- Head of the State Institution «Department of Housing Inspection of the City of Aktobe» (2016-2017);
- Head of the State Institution «Department of Architecture and Urban Planning of the city of Aktobe» (2017-2019);
- Deputy Head of the State Institution «Department of State Architectural and Construction Control of the Aktobe Region», Deputy Chief Construction Inspector of the Aktobe Region (2019-2021);
- Engineer of the production and technical department (PTD) of LLP «Bazis construction» for the project «Construction of Tauelsizdik Avenue on the site from street No. A43 (project name) to Hussein bin Talal street with the construction of a bridge across the Yesil River. Stage I – construction of a bridge across the Esil River» in Nur-Sultan (2021 – until August 2022).
Before being appointed to the position of Executive Director, he worked as a corporate lawyer for JSC «National Holding «QazBioPharm».