Mission of the council
- To involve the young scientists into decision – making of the issues on development of science and technology;
- Increasing of the country’s scientific potential;
- Increasing of efficiency in solving the problems of young scientists;
- Engagement of the youth themselves to problem-solving process.
- Support the professional progress of the scientific youth and youth organizations, active participation of the young scientists in fundamental researches and applied researches;
- To implement a role of representative body and protection of the rights of scientific youth in the Scientific Council of the organization as well as in official bodies and public organizations; represent ideas of the scientific youth on different aspects of professional activity and social-living conditions;
- Integrating efforts of the young scientists in solving of actual and priority scientific problems;
- Activation of scientific – research work of the young scientists through a system of specially developed arrangements;
- Improvement of the forms of the young scientists’ participation in research projects, grants, schools, competitions, programmes and internships;
- Development of contact-networking with other Councils of young Scientists in different scientific organizations, higher educational institutions.
|1.||Akishev Zhiger||The Chairman|
|2.||Abeldenov Sailau||Deputy Chairman|
|3.||Uvashov Azamat||Deputy Chairman|