Candidate of biological sciences
+7(7172) 70 75 16
A specialist in the field of molecular biology of viruses, population genetics and genomic research. Author of over 40 research articles, has 5 certificates of authorship for the development of diagnostic test kits based on PCR. L. Orbeli scholarship recipient, Russia (2001). Awarded with a Diploma of MES for contributions to the science of Kazakhstan (2009). Winner of MES and the World Bank "Technology Commercialization" project (2011).
- Development of test kits for the diagnosis of socially significant human diseases;
- Investigation of genetic predisposition to multifactorial human diseases (breast cancer, cardiovascular diseases, metabolic diseases);
- Development of highly-effective test kits for diagnosis of infectious animal diseases;
- Genotyping of bacteria and viruses;
- Epidemiological and epizootological monitoring of functional characteristics and variability of genomes of human and animal infectious diseases.
Akhmetova A., Kozhamkulov U., Bismilda V.
Mutations in the pncA and rpsA genes among 77 Mycobacterium tuberculosis isolates in Kazakhstan // Int J Tuberc Lung Dis. 2015. Vol. 19, № 2. P. 179-184.
Zholdybayeva E.V., Rakhimova S.E., Baikara B.T.
Alport syndrome in a Kazakh family: a case study // J Genet. 2014. Vol. 93, № 3. P. 855-858.
Kulmambetova G.N., Imanbekova M.K., Logvinenko A.A.
Association of cytokine gene polymorphisms with gastritis in a kazakh population // Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2014. Vol. 15, № 18. P. 7763-7768.
Iskakova A., Romanova Voronina A., Voronina E.
Allele Frequency and Genotype Distribution of 9 SNPs in the Kazakh Population // J Pharmacogenomics Pharmacoproteomics. 2014. Vol. 5, № 129. P. 2153-0645.1000129.
Ibrayeva A., Kozhamkulov U., Raiymbek D.
Molecular epidemiology of Mycobacterium tuberculosis strains circulating in the penitentiary system of Kazakhstan // Int J Tuberc Lung Dis. 2014. Vol. 18, № 3. P. 298-301.
Kuranov A.B., Vavilov M.N., Abildinova G.
Polymorphisms of HLA-DRB1, -DQA1 and -DQB1 in inhabitants of Astana, the capital city of Kazakhstan // PLoS One. 2014. Vol. 9, № 12. P. e115265.
Kuranov A.B., Kozhamkulov U.A., Vavilov M.N.
HLA-class II alleles in patients with drug-resistant pulmonary tuberculosis in Kazakhstan // Tissue Antigens. 2014. Vol. 83, № 2. P. 106-112.
Dmitriev P., Kairov U., Robert T.
Cancer-related genes in the transcription signature of facioscapulohumeral dystrophy myoblasts and myotubes // J Cell Mol Med. 2014. Vol. 18, № 2. P. 208-217.
Tarlykov P.V., Zholdybayeva E.V., Akilzhanova A.R.
Mitochondrial and Y-chromosomal profile of the Kazakh population from East Kazakhstan // Croat Med J. 2013. Vol. 54, № 1. P. 17-24.
Shoaib M., Kulyyassov A., Robin C.
PUB-NChIP—“in vivo biotinylation” approach to study chromatin in proximity to a protein of interest // Genome Research. 2013. Vol. 23, № 2. P. 331-340.
Shevtsov A., Tarlykov P., Zholdybayeva E.
Draft Genome Sequence of the Live Vaccine Strain Brucella abortus 82 // Genome Announc. 2013. Vol. 1, № 6.
Shevtsov A., Tarlykov P., Zholdybayeva E.
Draft Genome Sequence of Rhodococcus erythropolis DN1, a Crude Oil Biodegrader // Genome Announc. 2013. Vol. 1, № 5.
Akilzhanova A., Nurkina Z., Momynaliev K.
Genetic profile and determinants of homocysteine levels in Kazakhstan patients with breast cancer // Anticancer Res. 2013. Vol. 33, № 9. P. 4049-4059.
- A kit for identification of histocompatibility complex based on DNA sequencing methods for use in clinical transplantology;
- Diagnostic panel for estimation of individual drug dosage that reduces the risk of thrombosis;
- Prototypes of real time PCR test kits for diagnosis of hepatitis B, C and G, Epstein-Barr virus, polyomavirus, cytomegalovirus; genotyping of human papilloma virus of high oncogenic risk;
- A kit for comprehensive assessment of human predisposition to the development of gastritis, ulcer and stomach cancer based on the identification of virulence factors of Helicobacter pylori and mutation of interleukin-1 beta encoding gene.
- Isolation of DNA, RNA;
- DNA sequencing;
- PCR analysis (Standard and Real time);
- Screening for predisposition to diseases;
- Creation of a genetic passports;
- Identification of microorganisms;
- HLA typing;
- Genotyping of microorganisms, plants, animals;
- On-site training seminars.