+7(7172) 70 75 34
Researcher with expertise in the field of proteomics and mass spectrometry. Author of more than 100 scientific works, including 10 articles in journals with impact factor, Hirsch index - 4. Visiting scholar at the Medical Genetics Research Center of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, Russia (2012). Researcher at Institut Gustave Roussy, France (Proteomics Platform, 2011-2012), “Formation à la Génomique et à la Protéomique” award. World Federation of Scientists Scholarship, Geneva, Switzerland, 2010. Research Assistant at Montana State University, USA (Proteomics, Metabolomics and Mass Spectrometry Facility, 2008-2009). In 2017 was acknowledged by the Ministry of Education and Science of Kazakhstan for contribution to development of education system of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Research in the field of proteomics, genomics and metabolomics using mass spectrometry;
- Search for new proteomic and epigenetic biomarkers of cancer;
- Identification and study of microorganisms using mass spectrometry (Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria, yeasts, fungi).
- ImpactIImass spectrometer (Bruker) withDionexUltiMate 3000 nano-HPLC;
- MicroflexLTmass spectrometer(Bruker) with MALDIBiotyper.
Zholdybayeva E, TalzhanovY, AitkulovaA, Tarlykov P, Kulmambetova G, Iskakova A, Dzholdasbekova A, Visternichan O, Taizhanova D, Ramanculov Y.
Genetic risk factors for restenosis after percutaneous coronary intervention in Kazakh population. Human Genomics. ‒ 2016. ‒ Vol. 10, № 1. ‒ P. 1-8.
ShevtsovaE, ShevtsovA, MukanovK, FilipenkoM, KamalovaD, SytnikI, SyzdykovM, KuznetsovA, AkhmetovaA, ZharovaM, KaribaevT, Tarlykov P, Ramanculov E.
Epidemiology of Brucellosis and Genetic Diversity of Brucella abortus in Kazakhstan. Plos One. 2016;11(12):e0167496.
Kim E, Rich J, Tarlykov P, Karoutas A, Cochet E, Malysheva D, Mamchaoui K, Ogryzko V, Pirozhkova I.
ZNF555 Protein Binds to the Transcriptional Activator Site of the 4qA Allele and ANT1: Potential Implication in FSHD Disease. Nucleic Acids Research 2015; 43(17):8227-42.
Shevtsov A, Ramanculov E, Shevtsova E, Kairzhanova A, Tarlykov P, Filipenko M, Dymova M, Abisheva G, Jailbekova A, Kamalova D, Chsherbakov A, Tulegenov S, Akhmetova A, Sytnik I, Karibaev T, Mukanov K.
Genetic diversity of Brucella abortus and Brucella melitensis in Kazakhstan using MLVA-16. Infection Genetics And Evolution. 2015. Vol. 34. P. 173-180.
Tarlykov P, Zholdybayeva E, Akilzhanova A, Nurkina Z, SabitovZ, Rakhypbekov T, Ramanculov E.
Mitochondrial and Y-chromosomal profile of the Kazakh population from East Kazakhstan. Croatian medical journal. 2013;54(1):17-24.
Shoaib M, Kulyyassov A, Robin C, Winczura K, Tarlykov P, Despas E, Kannouche P, Ramanculov E, Lipinski M, Ogryzko V.
PUB-NChIP — “in vivo biotinylation” approach to study chromatin in proximity to a protein of interest. Genome Research. 2013;23(2):331-40.
Maaty W, Selvig K, Ryder S, Tarlykov P, Hilmer J, Heinemann J, Steffens J, Snyder J, Ortmann A, Douglas T, Young M, Bothner B.
Proteomic Analysis of Sulfolobussolfataricus during Sulfolobus Turreted Icosahedral Virus Infection. Journal of Proteome Research. 2012;11(2):1420-32.
- A method for diagnosing the risk of restenosis in the Kazakh population after stenting the coronary arteries. Innovative patent of the Republic of Kazakhstan№30963;
- A method for determining ABO blood group by real-time PCR. Innovative patent of the Republic of Kazakhstan№30241;
- Method for determining the complete sequence of human mtDNA. Innovative patent of the Republic of Kazakhstan №25562;
- Anabolic preparation. Innovative patent of the Republic of Kazakhstan №21049.